As our receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for incoming customers or callers. You must be well presented, articulate and have a friendly and approachable personality.
The successful candidate needs to have
- proven / extensive customer service and sales experience outside of retail.
- be professional when dealing with clients, both in person and over the telephone.
- possess a high level of interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication.
- be able to multitask without compromising quality.
- have knowledge of EFTPOS and general banking procedures.
- ability to multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- works well in a team and also has the ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
This is a CASUAL POSITION which would suit a dynamic and self-motivated applicant, who is able work weeknights from 3pm onwards and Weekends.
You must be available to undertake an intensive training schedule on weekday morning's from 9am to 12pm. Please note that this is a casual position and has casual hours, not full time hours.
This position is to commence May 2019.
Please attach your resume, references and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with your application and your availability to work. Only serious applicants should apply.